Tuesday 15 June 2010

Confidence Of Aphrodisiac Night Club Begs Ayigbe Edem? For What?

“Love goes where love is, I can’t deny this” is a line in Wutah’s sensational track ‘Kotosa’. Under normal circumstances no person goes to where he or she is hated. We all want to be at where we are treated well, appreciated and loved.

If love truly goes to where love is, then how can a common mobile phone end a whole relationship purported to be on love? Personally, I think this isn’t right and doesn’t really make sense.

Who thought the Confidence – Ayigbe Edem failed relationship will come out again? Confidence was interviewed on Entertainment Review on 1 May, two days later; a video/audio pops out on YouTube. Interesting.

There is an 8 minutes 15 seconds video/audio feature on YouTube concerning a conversation Confidence and Ayigbe Edem had in the early part of their break up. It is titled ”Confidence Begs Ayigbe Edem”.
From the conversation you rather that Confidence is still in love or still holds the Ewe rapper in high esteem she told Peacefmonline.

“… but my favorite is anything Ewe because I am an Ewe girl, so I would say that Ayigbe Edem is my favourite. The album was given to me and that is how I fell in love with his music”.

Like I always say, I will wink, when I hear a song from Tinny, Shilo, Buk Bak or any Ga song from anybody. Confidence was reported to have requested for a track I listen to everyday “Nyornuviade”. If a Ga man who doesn’t speak and understand Ewe likes that song, it’s no deal when Confidence, an Ewe requests for that.

Why do we feel or believe that in Ghana when you end a relationship with your partner means you two cease to be friends or talk again? How many of us allow our loved ones to just leave like that without putting up resistance? Even when we know it’s our fault?

And that exactly what Confidence did in the conversation. She was just apologizing to her man to woo him back. So what’s the deal? I think as humans we must readily be available to apologize when we realize we are at fault.

It doesn’t look clear the motive behind the recordings but there are 4 more recordings to be released according to source.

GhanaCelebrities.com asks these questions……
READMORE: http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2010/05/celebrity-scandal-confidence-begging-ayigbwe-edem-for-love-listen-to-leaked-convo/

No comments:

Post a Comment