Wednesday 24 November 2010

Okomfour Kwadee Warns Obrafour: Stop Instigating New Rappers To Insult Old Rappers



Kwadee

It looks like in the next few weeks; another controversy will spring up. This time around, it’s about hip life artistes Okomfour Kwadee and Obrafour.

After his comeback concert last year October, Okomfour Kwadee was lost in the entertainment radar. However, he has resurfaced again with a new controversial song.

Okomfour Kwadee has taken a swipe at Obrafour, Ghana’s rap executioner for a line attributed to him in one of his songs. Kwadee said; Obrafour, who should have known better is now instigating new artiste to insult the old and the experienced rappers. A layman will say shut up, Kwadee said it music.

He told GhanaCelebrities.com, he feel a track on Obrafour’s Asem Beba Dabi album called ‘Ma Pain’ is a direct attack on him. This is what he has to say concerning his new single called ‘Hmm’.

“The second verse talks about the fact that Obrafour is instigating up coming artiste to be dissing people on his album. One went to me, so I had to let him know the truth”.

“Also, it talks about me, what I can do, my abilities and disabilities. It also talks about the fact that I’m doing my own thing and that I’m not pirating.” Okomfour Kwadee revealed to GhanaCelebrities.com.

How did he know Obrafour was talking to him in particular? He said if you are musically inclined, you will understand the whole issue.

“You need to be musically inclined to know what’s going on. It was in a song on Obrafour’s album and Guru called my name in his rap. Since it was in Obrafour’s album, the dissing was big….. So I was just giving them warnings.”

So will this song affect their relationship? He said “We are still cool. This is just a song beef, its nothing serious. There is nothing personal.” But he however warns that it will be the clash of the titans if Obrafour replies.

He refuted the rumour that he was missing in action after his comeback concert “I’ve been having so many shows after my comeback concert; I performed at Temafest, Kumasi Old Skuul Reunion and some other shows in Takoradi.”

Some of his songs include ‘Kwaadee’, ‘Obaa No’, ‘M’ani Abere’, ‘Kanni Kanni’, ‘Asete’, ‘Meba Mo Nkyen’, ‘Abrantie’, ‘Ataa Adwoa’, ‘Pito’, ‘Okomfo Rekom (AIDS)’, ‘Meyere Ne Mempena’, ‘Ahwedee Abena’, ‘Efie Nipa’, ‘Obiaa Ba Nye’, ‘Yeeko Mmaape’, ‘P1’, ‘Yeeko Yen Nim’, ‘Ka Wo Nan To So’
When we get the permission from Kwadee’s management, we will publish his new single on here….

No comments:

Post a Comment