Friday 27 January 2012

What Is Wrong With These Pictures? Is Vicky Zugah Limited As An Actress Because Of Her Tattoo?


Vicky Zugah

I will say yes to the above question. Don’t get me wrong here; dark looking ladies turns me on for whatever reasons. But I admire actress Vicky Zugah even though she is fair, for her sheer fun loving nature. Aside that, she is one of the down-to -earth actresses in the country.

I’m not a fan of tattoos, yes but the tattoo on her left arm is beautiful. I don’t see why a dark looking person should go for a tattoo but for Vicky and her complexion, it’s just nice on her.

But how is the tattoo affecting her as an actress? Even though she is not necessarily a bad actress compared to some of the bad actresses in the industry, the tattoo has limited her to role certain roles; bad girl roles. She has become a typecast.

Now Vicky Zugah is not getting the roles. In GhanaCelebrities.Com’s chit chat with some producers and directors, they seem to share our sentiments. Hmmm what else is there to say?

Honestly do you also think Vicky is not getting many roles because her unhiddden tattoo gives her away easily?

Vicky Zugah

No comments:

Post a Comment